Sunday, January 9, 2011

Eight Below.

Just watch an awesome show - Eight Below


It about the eight dogs that are trap in the snow and try to survive.
It is a very sad show only six of the dogs survive in the end.

I cry while watching it. I cried when:
  1. They have to leave the dogs behind.
  2. The older dog name old jack cannot/dun want to get rid of the collar and leave with the rest of the dog.
  3. One of the dog fall (think is Dewey(one of the twin dog)) and cannot move anymore
  4. Max wanted to stay with the fallen dog and the rest just move on but in the end max choose to move on but could not see the rest of the dog anymore.
  5. Maya get bitten by the sea dog and max try to save her by biting the sea dog back and the rest start to help.
  6. The rest of the dogs treat max as the leader cause Maya (used to be the leader) get injured and think that max should be the leader.
  7. The human went back to find the dog the part where they run toward each other.
  8. Max dose not want to go in to the snow car as he want the human to find Maya who is too weak to go back to the based camp.
  9. When max bring them to Maya and thought she is dead but not.

That bring the end of the show. Mean i cry from the start of the show to the end of the show. OMG!!!!!

I know it a old show but for those who haven watch you should watch it. IT AWESOME!!!!

Maya is the only female dog and she kinda like the smarter when she bring the rope to the doctor and save him from dropping into the water. She also the leader of the dogs.






5 comments:

  1. I watched this movie again and again and cried every time I watched this!! It's nice and very touching story to watch especially for those dogs lovers!! Hope to watch Dogs movies again!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried a lot of times while watching this movie. One of my favorites, definitely.

    Mars of fashion insouciance

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're watching this in class and I'm having problems not crying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where watching thi sin class we've only got to the part where the human is tring to get back to the dogs but no-one lets him and i'm reading this not t o cry in class to be ready for the action but i am 100% sure that i will cry :) is it a good film??

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great film. If I could, I would rate it 1000 out of 5. Eight below is a really touching film. It is a sad movie that makes people cry, while at the same time being a really good film. It's really hard to get a sad and good movie to tether but they pulled it off. When I saw the jack couldn't get off the chain and maya was trying to help, that just broke my heart. And when I saw Dewey fall off the cliff I was sooo sad. It would have been hard for Truman to see Dewey die, because they were twins, but Dewey wasn't wasn't my twin and it was really hard for me.
    Special thankx to jasper and Jennifer for making this website to represent the eight below team. This movie needs to be heard, and I am sooo thankful that it is just a movie that it isn't true so the dogs didn't die. Because I don't know about you but I am a CRAZY dog lover. I have been convincing mum and dad to get me a dog since yr. 1 and I am now in yr. 7 and I only just got her

    ReplyDelete